Friday, August 28, 2015

The Instruction

 “Are you ready?” I said to Paul, biting down on my bottom lip.
He nodded his head eagerly. I looked at Amy, she was already completely nude, her long brown hair flowing across her busty chest.

“Undress me,” I commanded her.

She walked behind me and unclipped my lace bra, allowing my big tits to pop out. She slipped her fingers into the side of my tiny panties and jerked it down to my feet. My shaven lips were totally exposed.

“Lube him up for me,” I instructed Amy.

She went down onto her knees in front of Paul and pulled his shorts down. His cock was already rock-hard. Before he knew it, Amy wrapped her red lips around the tip of his erection. She lowered her mouth over him, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked him off. Paul closed his eyes, placing his hand on her head.

“That’s enough,” I said.
Amy pulled her face off his dripping cock and stood upright, facing me.

“I want to taste him,” I said.

I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her hard nipples pressing against my big tits. We kissed passionately as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. A few moments later I pulled back and climbed on top of Paul. I could hear the water lapping outside the overwater villa.

“I want you to fuck my tight, wet pussy,” I whispered in his ear as I straddled him.

I could feel his rock hard erection cock sliding between my moist, swollen folds. I lifted my hips and brought it back down slowly, feeing Paul’s cock breaching my tight hole. I closed my eyes and moaned, feeling his long erection sliding deep into me. I placed my hands on his shoulders and started riding him. I could feel the bulging veins around his shaft as it slipped in and out of my tight hole.

“That feels so damn good,” I whispered, riding him hard as my breasts bounced up and down in his face.

The next moment I felt electricity coursing through my veins. My eyes rolled back in my head as I shouted out loudly. My entire body started shaking uncontrollably and I convulsed into an intense orgasm. I trembled and writhed in climatic ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed throughout my body. I could feel my lips contracting hard around Paul’s cock.

“Ahhh,” Paul said as he grunted loudly, tightening his grip on my hips.
He exploded inside me, filling me with streams of hot cum. I continued riding him hard, feeling his pulsating cock deep inside me. I pulled myself off Paul in a hurry.

“Quick, Amy, come here,” I said.

She kneeled in front of Paul. I grabbed his wet cock and jerked him off furiously, allowing him to shoot the last few drops of semen across her chest.

When he was done, I leaned down and licked some cum of her breasts.
“I want you to clean him up with your mouth,” I said.


Amy nodded her head and wrapped her lips around Paul’s semi-erect cock, cleaning every last drop of semen off him…